|Mom... you're a jerk...
||[Aug. 28th, 2004|02:17 pm]
Why my day has sucked thus far....
1) My mom comes into my room to tell me how lazy I am at 11:00 when she herself had just gotten up and she had not stayed up until 4:00 in the fucking morning working on her science like I did... this is all metaphorical by the way... she doesn't HAVE science to do.. I'm just stating...
2) I get out of bed, no argument.. like usual, and I'm yelled at for talking to her. Ridiculous? yes... very.
3) Tells me to go call the places back that have turned me down five times... unrealistic. I call them anyways. She yells at me.
4) I make a big list of places to go find a job, and she says I should have done this weeeeeeks ago, but mom, I can't go anywhere without a fucking car or bike! And she had refused to take me other times because it took too much out of her day. Which I understand, but don't act like a total hypocrit and yell at me later about it
5) yells at me for not having my license. This just frustrated me more then anything, cause everytime we go somewhere I ask if I can drive and they say no, then tell me I need more practice. Well how am I supposed to practice mom?!
6) I take a shower and do my hair so I can go get some possible interviews. I'm wearing a blue button up long sleeved shirt(fits very nicely btw) and my best pair of jeans, a different purse, different earing and nice makeup... and I look like crap to her because I'm wearing flip flops. AGH!
7) She yells at me because I keep telling her we're on the wrong street and she calls me retarded or something, then refused to apoligise even though I was right.
8) She decides I'm dressed poorly and takes me to catos and trys to make me wear old lady clothes... and this is certainly NOT going to get me hired at the buckle.. when they want someone pretty and hip. not hippy! AGH!
9) I take her to Old Navy to show her how they have nice clothes too and how they're age appropriate. She turns her nose up at everything! I had some really nice stuff too, on sale. She then throws a fit and says we're going home!
10) I don't talk to her all the way home cause everything I say pisses her off so I go to my room and she calls me out and hands me three book from the early 70s and late 80s and says I should pretty much dress like a school teacher for interviews. She thinks just because she taught fashion that she's the only person in this house who knows how to dress correctly. This is the same lady that said I looked fat yesterday.
11) Then she states she doesn't want to talk to me and sends me to my room...
12) and tommorrow... I know she'll say, "Why the fuck won't you get a job!?" Because you're so fucking self centerd, that you won't take the time to actually listen to your daughter and notice that she's trying to do the right thing no matter how hard you try to prove me wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cought a wart on a pair of scissors today and I'm gushing blood, so I run for the bathroom cause I don't want it to drip everywhere, she yells at me cause she can't wash her hands... FUCK YOU! I try to put my earing in and it starts bleeding as well, I'm cleaning up the mess and she calls me stupid and yells at me for calling her self centerd in front of a client. FUCK YOU! So now I'm sitting in my room steaming mad because parents are always convinced when they are right... even though they are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off the rictor scale.
13) My mom's turned into a monster... and it's just not normal behavior for her. I don't know what to do. How can I get a job if she refuses to take me out to get one.